The term ‘ibmathsdotcom LTD’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 16, Duncan Gardens, Upper Weston, Bath, BA1 4NQ. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Subscribing to the site
1. You agree not to amend or re-host the material on any other website or publish material.
2. The website is supplied as seen and is subject to change.
3. Access to the secure site is subject to an annual subscription by an individual or a school/college.
4. Upon completion of payment you should have instant access to the site. If you can not access, we will ensure access within 24 hours on receipt of an e-mail.
5. You may cancel your subscription and have your payment returned if you send a cancellation e-mail to email@example.com within 7 days of your initial payment.
6. You may not pass your login details to another user. Multiple logins from the same user may result in your account being terminated.